- reaching the age of eighteen
The list of input documents includes:
- identity document;
- medical certificate of fitness to operate a small craft (hereinafter – medical certificate)
- two matte color photographs measuring 30 × 40 mm, without corner.
One of the following documents is submitted as an identity document :
- identity document of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- identity document of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person, or another document provided for by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a person stateless;
- a temporary residence permit for a stateless person;
- residence permit of a stateless person;
- refugee ID.
Medical certificate is submitted based on the results of a medical examination conducted by an organization that has an appropriate license to determine, in accordance with the established procedure, the suitability for health reasons for driving small boats (in accordance with clause 7 of the organizational and methodological instructions of 8 December 2014 approved by the Deputy Minister of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of the Consequences of Natural Disasters A.P. Chupriyan, as a medical certificate of fitness for driving a small boat, accept certificates of fitness for driving a vehicle issued in accordance with with the order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development dated September 28, 2010 No. 831n “On the approval of a single sample of the Medical certificate of admission to driving a vehicle and means”).
The medical commission can be passed directly at our Center during your course of study with a good discount !!!